All Golden Leaf Hotels & Residences combine the benefits of hotel chains with independent private establishments. On the one hand, the entire affiliate framework prioritises adherence to standards in the areas of features, services and elsewhere. This includes regular, independent quality audits. On the other, each Golden Leaf Hotels & Residence preserves its own distinctive individuality, as well as its inherent, also regional character. Each establishment remains unique in its own particular way, from the old Munich/Bavarian style in Munich, Bauhaus architecture in Frankfurt and the modern yet cosy flair of Stuttgart.
The Golden Leaf Hotels & Residences therefore create a perfect framework for a reliable business relationship without offering a run-of-the-mill product … and all of this in a reasonable, superior class price/performance ratio in keeping with the longstanding motto: “Mid-class is not automatically mediocre”.
European-globalis a good way to describe the Golden Leaf Hotels & Residences thanks to their integration within global, international and national booking systems. A custom online booking tool on the company website helps streamline the important direct sales channel. Memberships in national hotel associations and international collaborations like Pegasus Solutions give the Golden Leaf Hotels & Residences a firm place in the global world.
Economic and efficient: the Golden Leaf Hotels & Residences adhere to these organisational principles by outsourcing services to an excellence centre. Certified system providers deliver autonomous services in the areas of development, sales & marketing, procurement, facility management, HR management, accounting,reporting and controlling.
... and you'll have a great day, a slogan that embodies this philosophy must be more than a mere succession of words, and at Golden Leaf Hotel & Residences it is indeed an active culture.
Golden Leaf Top Facts
Top 10 hard facts
Recurring values that you will notice and that connect all Golden Leaf Hotels
- 3 & 4-star segment. Mid-class, but not mediocre!
- City-centre location, i.e. direct connections to the city centre or to the companies by public transport
- Box spring beds with extra-thick mattress in all hotel rooms for an unbeatably good night’s sleep (concept and mattress types taken from the luxury hotel segment)
- Ultra-modern flat screen TVs by Samsung with at least 26-inch screens and up to 79 free channels in over 10 languages*
- Up to 50 free international radio channels**
- Spacious Club rooms, studios and suites for particular requirements and discerning guests; some of them suitable for long-term stays
- Smoker, non-smoker and hypoallergenic. rooms (usually grouped on the same floor)
- Underground garages and/or car parks available in all hotels.
- External restaurant providers (not standard hotel cuisine)***
- Complementary services in the lobby: Welcome glass of sparkling wine, i.e. coffee, tea, fruit and pastries, newspapers and/or magazines, as well as the Golden Leaf library
Top 5 soft facts
An ethereal quality, but nevertheless pervasive in all Golden Leaf Hotels:
- each Golden Leaf Hotels & Residence exudes a particular individuality, as well as its inherent, also regional character
- Adherence to strict, international chain standards in all affiliate hotels (features, service, quality controlling)
- Outstanding value for moneyand attractive rates for companies, early birds, long-term guests, groups and weekend visitors, as well as great online deals
- Top support for corporate customers and regular guests with attractive extras, individual customer get-togethers and many more surprises
- Golden Leaf Club and Golden Leaf Kids Club with many benefits
* The Golden Leaf Hotel Altmünchen currently has around 30 TV channels with cable TV
** the Golden Leaf Hotel Perlach Allee Hof has several hundred channels, the Golden Leaf Hotel Altmünchen +10
*** apart from the Golden Leaf Parkhotel im Lehel due to its status as a Hotel garni. But the district of Lehel has plenty of bars cafés and restaurants all round the hotel to cater to a variety of tastes